Tuesday, May 12, 2009

oh the places you'll go!

Saturday, May 9th was graduation day for my brother. He graduated from Pellissippi with his Associates in Graphic Design. I am not a skilled enough photographer to figure out exactly how to take great pictures inside Thompson-Bowling Arena, but at least at least I have some pics to remember the day.


Walking across the stage to get his diploma!



Smile! (Aww! I can see a glimpse of baby Daniel in this expression! Seems like only yesterday.... :) )



Ok, so this is a totally random incident from the day, but there was a family with another son graduating that had formerly been registered with mom under her homeschool umbrella program. (This guy's brother was the one graduating.) My mom found them while we were swimming upstream attempting to locate my brother and after greeting the mom, informed this guy that, "You look exactly like the boyfriend I had when I was 18!" Which cracked me up because for one, I have heard about that particular boyfriend now and then growing up and two, it was amusing to see the kind of guy my mother dated! Soo...I snuck a quick picture of him! Heehee!



Aha! There he is. We loved that he wore a red shirt - made him a lot easier to find! :)



Sheesh, we're getting old! We're both out of school now and officially adults! (A little scarry....) :)



Ecstatic over his graduation present - a refurbished (read: cheaper!!) Apple laptop computer! When going into graphic design, an Apple is a must, evidently. :)

There is more to this post but since it is after midnight, it will have to wait until tomorrow...keep reading! :)

1 comments:

Dad said...

Plenty of pictures of Daniel smiling on camera. He's so pleased that he can't help smiling. And rightly so - its a big deal to graduate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails