Hi. I am still alive over here. I have been absent from my blog for a little while because, well, all my new pictures have either been on my phone or in my camera and when you take as many pictures as I tend to...all of a sudden your computer freaks out on you and you realize this is what your computer space looks like:
SO! my poor computer would not let me put anymore photos on it until I cleared some space...which took a while to get around to doing...which would be why it's been forever and a day since I blogged anything. Which also means I have a ton to catch up on! :-p
So while I work on getting caught up on this and my photography blog...I'll leave you with a little hello from my Superman from a few weeks ago:
Cutie patootie. :}





0 comments:
Post a Comment