Monday, December 31, 2012

long overdue! :)

Finally!  Here is an update on what the boys and I have been up to over the past several months!  :)

I love vacuuming. Call me weird. I don't know. I find it soothing actually.  :)  So one day we decided to vacuum and Big Brother was a great help!  :)



There was a fall festival in town the same weekend that the boys' family did a yard sale to raise money for the adoption so while mommy was busy we got Cake Leah to meet us and walked around and discovered many fun things to do!


One area was a play house area for toddlers with all kinds of little play houses for kids to run around and play in.  That's Annie on the right...haven't seen her on here in a little while!  :)  It was so good to hang out with Leah again!


Little Man turned one in October!  I gave him a scout dog and both he and Big Brother love.  Have you seen Scout before?  Excellent toy, I think.  :)  You program it so he says your child's name, favorite color, and favorite food.  And there is a purple dog named Violet for girls.  :)



Just being cute...  :)


Lots of crafts and fun games...












Got this idea from Pinterest of course.  It was so much fun to make!!  I was a little sad when I was done.  But then I was later talking to Anastasia and we realized that little felt animals like these are cute, fun to play with, and take up zero room....perfect for a loooong airplane ride when it's time to bring the boys home in a few months!  So now I have an excuse to make more!  :)

Aaand last but not least.....
...lots of walks to the park!  :)  Big Brother knows that we always text mommy a picture when we're about to go for a walk so he now will climb in the stroller, sit down and say "picture!!!".  Smart kid.  :}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails