ABC match up with Easter eggs! (Pinterest!) Big Brother is still learning his letters so he's not quite to the match up stage yet but we have found lots of other games to play while talking about letters and numbers. Obviously here we were talking about rainbow colors.
Early morning piano concert from this little sleepyhead. :) They love to sit on this little chest and pretend the bookshelf is their piano. :)
Just looking... :)
And looking way too much like a big boy! :)
Superman is a great eater....but asparagus was a little outside his food zone! Lol. A little sip of apple juice helped.
Back at the Little Gym! He eased into things much faster this time and had a blast. :) He has a girlfriend there. They like to stare at each other and pat each others arms. :} The paci is only in his mouth for the sake of not tasting everything else around him ha! And that picture where he's just lying there? We sit on a big blow up mat and when we're done we let them experience the feeling of it deflating - Superman loved this and was completely relaxed and just lay there for a couple minutes watching everyone after it was finished. :)
Extremely rare self photo in my cute Easter outfit....and a sleepy smile. :)
Do you know what kinds of things you can actually mail without a box as long as they weigh less than 13oz?? I found a blog filled with awesome, fun, and sometimes funny ideas (a plastic shovel...a shoe!...) and knew I had to try some! Last summer I mailed my kids a frisbee while I was away at camp. This weekend I mailed them each an Easter egg filled with a couple treats and notes to let them know I'm always thinking about and praying for them. :)
I have a sensory box that I bring filled with different things. I haven't brought it in a long time and I keep forgetting! On Monday I decided we could do a sensory activity without my actual box - half a cup of flour out on the deck equaled almost half an hour of fun!! Of course a change of clothes was required (wish I had a picture of that!) when it was all done, but it was so worth it.
New fun crayons that are triangles with holes in the middle!
Big Brother was just looking so handsome in this outfit and I happened to have my "real" camera with me so I snapped a few quick shots outside. I found that bowtie in the dollar section of Target and couldn't resist! (Now I wish I'd gotten three more...nuts!)
Heehee! Love this one! :}
Little Man wasn't really in the mood for posed pictures, but I grabbed a quick smile playing peek-a-boo. :}
Ohmygoodness the cuteness!!! Look who has little bitty baby Toms!!
So. Cute!
I hope this video will work...if not, I will try uploading it again. This was the game choice of the day today - pretend coughing! :) He's done this before, but today he kept playing it over and over - if I looked away for even a second I'd hear "cough cough" to get me to look and cough back at him. :}





0 comments:
Post a Comment