Well, this is officially the longest I think I've gone between posts...! I'm still here...life has just been a little crazy this spring/summer. After getting back from China, I was super jet lagged for about 8 days so I barely did anything in that first week. The second week was spent getting ready for camp...and then I was out at camp for two weeks (that post coming soon, I hope). After camp I worked on officially moving in and *staying* at my new condo and all the unpacking and organizing that entails. So someday hopefully I will get around to sharing more about China and the amazing trip that was, but for now I'll just try to keep up better with life in general. :}
So Saturday morning I hung the first picture in my home....
This is in my guest room that will be Africa-themed.
Little Miss Sunshine drew it for me one day and I just love it and decided it was a needed addition to my guest room decor and I needed to go ahead and put it up because...
...I got to have my kids for the afternoon/evening! After taking an hour getting from their house to mine (usually takes 15 minutes but there was a huuuge 4-lanes-closed accident on the interstate so I took Kingston Pk instead...like the rest of Kville. :-p), I gave them their gifts from China. I think Mr. Happy liked his outfit. :)
We ran to a couple stores...yes, including Target, where apparently a quick photo shoot was needed using these red balls as props...lol. Thankfully the afternoon rain stopped just in time for us to go explore...
...this new playground and splash pad I recently discovered! This place is super cool!
This splash pad has something that every single other playground should have - see that huge shade tarp in the background?? That is my pet peeve with playgrounds...they never have any shade! :-p
After the water automatically turned off for the evening, we explored the playground. It had some pretty cool items to play on!
You can also stand inside this one but with three people, outside was more fun.
My happy spot...surrounded by my three babies...who aren't babies anymore...but sometimes that's what I see when I watch them play...the sweet, funny, and once in a while exasperating lol, precious little toddlers they used to be. Now they are in their first week of 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade and oh how I love any time I get to spend with them! :)






1 comments:
Yes on the shade! NE TN parks had lots of shade, but I'm getting toasted out here!
Post a Comment