Last night I babysat my "almost-nephew", Jonathan. He is my best friend, Shannon's, 18 month old. I have babysat him several times, but most often he is almost ready for bed, or already in bed. Last night, however, I got there in time to spend the evening with him. He is SOO cute!!! (and no, I'm not prejudiced at all....!) :) I loved getting to interact with him and getting to see his little personality a little bit more. Here's a little of how our evening went....
First, he ate dinner. He loves to eat and ate everything I gave him...except for the peas that you can see on his tray. He wanted nothing to do with them! :)
Then he got down on the floor and promptly found mommy's purse and pulled the umbrella out and put it back in several times. Then he tried putting the strap over his head and around his neck, trying to imitate mommy when she carries it. (Although she doesn't usually carry it quite like that!)
Then he walked over to the couch, which is hard work, so he put his head on the soft blanket to rest for a minute.
Next he took a minute to discuss my camera with me.
Then it was over to the tv to see how Aunt Kiki would react. The tv is one of his favorite "no no's," and Kiki knows this, so since he wasn't going to get away with that...
0 comments:
Post a Comment