Tuesday, July 21, 2009

michael's armadillo

I just got home on Sunday from a two week trip out to Adams, TN, where I help out at a camp each summer. If you would like to hear some of the history of the camp and how I know about it, check out my blog post from last summer's camp. I am working right now on getting up this year's camp pictures but that will take a little while...so in the mean time...


If you read my post about my beach trip to Florida, then you know about the supposed armadillo sighting that no one else but Michael saw. Well, I got a text from him the day he was driving home and this was the picture he sent. He saw this armadillo on the side of the interstate and pulled over specifically to take a picture to prove that he saw one! Lol, ok, ok, I suppose I have to believe you now! :}

Ok, back to regularly scheduled blogging....or, as soon as I can get the pictures up...! :)

3 comments:

Michael Brown said...

thank you. and fyi--the alligator and pigs were real too.

Michael Brown said...

and so was the armadillo i saw in Rockwood

Michael Brown said...

and the dead cow outside Lebanon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails