So, evidently, I am talking to myself! Not one single person left a comment on my post below! I know you are out there - my counter tells me so! Let's try this again. Leave me a comment telling me about your favorite Christmas tradition as a child and let me know you're out there! Yes, you...the one lurking in the background, who stops by here often but has never left a comment. And you - the friend I already know reads my blog and has left comments before. :) You can do it! It's not that hard! So, between now and Christmas, how many of you can leave me a comment?? I'm waiting....!
And today is Lauren's 14th birthday! I went to her party last night...with another beautiful cake made by Leah!
Lauren, you are growing WAY TO FAST!! But you are still your joyful, cheerful, fun self that you were back in third grade. ;) I'm glad we could pick each other for sisters! ily!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!




3 comments:
What a gorgeous cake! And what a blessed person Lauren is to have such a gorgeous, kind sister!
okay that cake is amazing!!! i totally meant to come back and post about our christmas traditions when i had some time and then i forgot:P we always ate my mom's spaghetti with home made sauce the night we put up the tree which was fun. we also always went to opryland hotel to look at the lights at some point in the christmas season which was fun and i want to do with the girls. my sisters and i always all slept in the same bed on christmas eve night--we did this until i got married. not comfortable but very fun. we'd laugh and talk until really late:) my dad always read the christmas story to us before bed on christmas eve and we usually got new pjs to wear--matching of course! i'll have to think of what else. i know there is more. with our girls we like to make a gingerbread house, drive around to look at lights, make and decorate cookies, have dance parties to amy grant's christmas, matching pjs on christmas eve, and this year we've started that advent lesson each night that i posted about. we also try to think of one person a day who we can help, encourage, etc. even if it's small like going to visit our neighbor and staying to talk for awhile {she lives by herself and loves the company}. we're actually trying to do more of that every day but really intentionally every day this dec. okay, now i've taken up all your space!!!
love,
rebekah
I love Luci
Post a Comment