Sunday, December 27, 2009

merry christmas :)

Wow, I have had a busy, fun, worshipful Christmas! How about you? I will be adding all kinds of pics soon, but for now, here are a few from our Christmas "photo shoot". :)


So, literally two minutes before this pic was taken, we were in the entry way where there is a round table with a nativity scene on it. My baby walked over to it and somehow cut his eye on the edge!! Not sure how he managed that! I knew you would be able to see it in the pics but had to try some anyways. :)



This one may not be the best one photography-wise, but I just love the little smile on his face. :)


Those and the one in the banner of my blog were the best ones that day. Then a couple days later I found another outfit I just had to have, so we tried some more...



Pretending about Santa can be so much fun :) , but I hope you had a wonderful Christmas focusing on the TRUE meaning of why we celebrate.

Glory to God in the highest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute cute!!!

cassie and girls

Unknown said...

These are so wonderful! I'm so glad that you are so good at photography. I'd say you'll be teaching at your new class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails