Sunday, February 21, 2010

pray for reese

As I have said before...I keep finding great blogs to read. A lot of the ones I have been reading lately are families who have adopted or are in the process of adopting. I found one tonight through another blog and it is worth sharing the link with you and asking you to pray. (And can I just say that I love this whole blogger world where sisters-in-Christ (or brothers!) can pray for each other...even though we have never met!)

This family is adopting a child from Haiti - a two year old little boy named Reese. Everything was going pretty well and Sarah, the mom, flew into Haiti to help escort Reese and a few other children back to the US. Then their first flight got cancelled...so they found a different one. They were on the way to the airport when...well, you'll have to read her blog post to find out what's going on. It's only about two paragraphs long. I can't imagine what those sweet children are going through tonight. Go read it and imagine if they were your children.

And please be praying for all of them...that all of this will be resolved and they will all be safe and be home with their families soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails