Just a couple recent quotes from my crazy kiddos.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
LMS in the middle of lunch one day: "kiki, do you know the binomial name for a gecko??"
(after my "excuse me, WHAT?!"...she proceeds to tell me the correct binomial name for a gecko...i don't remember what it was.
Kiki: where did you learn that?!
LMS: from spiderman.
*of course!* ?!
(it was from a Tag book - kinda like a leap pad book...)
***************************************************************************************************************************************
LMG: Kiki, I sure would like to go back to those foggy hills sometime...
*puzzled look from Kiki*
LMS: she means the smoky mountains...!
*puzzled look from Kiki*
LMS: she means the smoky mountains...!
**************************************************************************************************************************************
Completely serious question and comment from MH:
"Kiki, why do they call them bumblebees?? ......is it because they like to sting you on your bum??"
**************************************************************************************************************************************
And the latest one from LMG:
They were very happily playing with playdough the other day when she turns to me and says:
"Kiki, I think you're going to be one of those black and white ladies."
I scramble to think what in the world she's talking about....
K: "You mean a nun??"
LMG: "Yeah!"
...
K: "Why do think I'm going to be a nun??"
LMG: "Because! You can't find a guy to marry!!"
At which point LMS pipes up with: "Well, you know he's out there somewhere!!"
I'm so glad to know my girls are worried about my marital status...lol! :}
***********************************************************************************************************
And now it's time for THIS!!! Updates to follow. And hopefully I will get to meet a certain adorable someone **in person**!! I. Can't. Wait.!!! :)
Hope your summer is going well!




0 comments:
Post a Comment