A couple weeks ago, Shannon asked if I would do pictures of Jonathan and his two cousins who were in town for the weekend. I think this was the first "real" photo shoot I've done with Jonathan and it was definitely a lot of fun!

If you live in our city...and have your photos done...chances are, you are going to have them done at this spot at one time or another! :) Isn't he cute?? Not that I'm partial or anything.... ;)

Doing an outdoor photo shoot on a beautiful afternoon is not the easiest thing in the world to do when you're trying to follow three little boys all over the place! Josiah (the older of these two) had no patience for slowing down to have his picture taken, lol.

Caleb was still young enough that a few things caught his attention and he would stop to explore for a couple minutes at a time.

Finally we found something that caught Josiah's attention and even let me get this awesome smile out of him!
(note to self: remember that! lol)

Next we found a caterpillar to examine. Said caterpillar may or may not have survived the examination..... ha!

This is not supposed to be a cute pic of Jonathan...although he is cute... :) This is just to show a tiny bit of the damage from the storms/tornados that came through just a few days before. All the downed trees made this shoot a bit more tricky since I kept seeing yellow caution tape in the background of some shots...and who wants giant tree roots in the background either?! Poor trees. :(

He's adorable.

Hopefully in just a couple short months you will get to see a photo shoot with Jonathan again...when his new baby sister arrives! :)








2 comments:
So good! Thanks so much for doing that! :)
such cute boys!! Good job Kathryn!
Post a Comment