Saturday, June 4, 2011

pampered


When a baby shower starts out like this...

...you know it's bound to be a good evening!
(I love this pic!)


This is Shannon and her cousin Jessica...my friend in real life, and my "bloggy friend" from Shady Nook.

I, of course, wanted to do a baby shower for Shannon...and Laura wanted to do one with me. Together we decided a girls' night out might be a better idea this time than a "regular" shower. We didn't have our definite plans yet so we hadn't mentioned that plan to Shannon. The funny thing was when Shannon commented that it might be fun to do a girls' night out instead of a regular shower! Lol! She was a little afraid I might not like that idea... as it turns out, we were all on the same page! :)


Shannon's other cousin, Jennifer, decided to not get a pedicure...so I told her she therefore got to be in charge of my camera for the evening! She took the above pictures - great job Jennifer...and thanks!! :)


After pampering our toes, and dinner at Chili's, we came back to my house for Leah cake and presents and just to hang out.


Jennifer is also my real-life/"bloggy" friend...from The Cozy Cottage. Go check out her cute blog and say hi! :)


Shannon's sweet roommate from college, Sybil, even came in for the shower! She's so cute. :)


So, what do the five of us girls + Shannon have in common? And when was the last time we were all lined up around her?


When we were all bridesmaids in Shannon's wedding several years ago in 2003!


Our "bouquets" looked slightly different this time... ha!! :)
And good grief, I'm short. Lol!


So colorful! So happy! Yay for cute feet! :)

Shannon, I hope you enjoyed your evening out! I am praying that little girl decides to make her appearance early...just not too early! lol :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

awww cute! Shannon looks so cute pregnant!

Our family said...

LOVE these!!! I want to go to a baby shower like this:)

Jessica said...

What a fun post! When I told Chris all about the shower, he said that sounded like a lot more fun than all those other showers I've described to him. :) I love the old bridesmaid picture. Too cute! And I don't think you're short - those are some tall girls! Thanks for inviting us to that party - we had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails