Friday, July 29, 2011

charlotte

Like I said at the end of my last post, I had a couple friends come to see me during the first week of camp. Jodi was my close friend and roommate in college for my Jr and Sr years. She is one of the few friends from college who you know is a friend for life. We still keep in touch...although a little less frequently now that she's a mom to three kiddos! :} I was excited to meet her newest addition, Charlotte, and of course had to get in a few pics.

(And, Mrs. T., as I was taking them, I kept remembering the last little Charlotte I got to hold when she was about this same age...three hours of pure bliss while that little Charlotte snuggled against my chest! Now she's a big kid...sniff, sniff...)


Lol, this one is actually probably my favorite! I love her chubby little cheeks! She looks so worried here. :) But she was smiling before too long...



Hey, Em, thanks for letting me use your sheet as a backdrop! It was a perfect match for her outfit...hmm...maybe I should get sheets like that.... :)



Snug as a bug. :}

Jodi, it was great to see you! Come see me in the near future...you have to bring my cri-cut back anyways sooner or later! :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the pictures of my sweet baby! You realize you need to e-mail them to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I remember that day and my sweet little dark eyed baby!!
Mrs. T.

Related Posts with Thumbnails