Thursday, August 18, 2011

chinese dumplings

Ever since we read a book about the Wall of China last year in school and I told my kids I have a friend, Jing, who is from China, they have begged me often to have her over so they can meet her. We finally got to have her over a couple weeks ago and she taught my kids how to make Chinese dumplings.


They love that they can remember her name - because it sounds like the "jing" in "jingle bells"! :}



LMS and LMG take their dumpling making very seriously.

We did some fried and some boiled. I can never decide which I like better...usually which ever one I happen to be eating at that particular moment!


Soooo yummy!! All three of my kiddos LOVED them! Jing came back on our last day and brought more dumplings - and Mr. Happy pushed his to the side of his plate and said he was saving his for very last - they are definitely "last" worthy! :)

Thanks for coming to see us and help us cook, Jing! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails