Monday, August 1, 2011

k.kamp 2011 ~ girlz week

This year girls' week of k.kamp started off with a biology lesson when one of the kids discovered...

kittens being born right then!!

Abby recorded some k.kamp randomness all week. She even made a k.kamp commercial...check it out!


Lots of crafts.

Rebekah and her kiddos came back to spend another day with us - and so did Jodi! I had 23 people in the house that day! And totally loved every minute of it. :)

Outdoor games...we were dripping with sweat just standing outside!


This is not at all the same type of picture as last year! They were not at all getting ready to go do something to someone's truck again in the middle of the night...


...and I most certainly did not go down to help them......!


Proof that I have been out at camp for two weeks!

I did one more photo shoot while I was out there...coming up next! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails