A few weekends ago I got to stay with my kids for the whole weekend - from Thursday when I picked them up from school until Sunday evening. "Four whole days!!" as Mr. Happy squealed after bear hugging me again when I picked him up. :) We didn't do a whole lot of activities...just enjoyed being together again. I might have woken up sometime in the middle of each night with a certain four year old curled up next to my back... :} I hadn't done an actual photo shoot of them in quite a while (I don't even remember the last one!) so that is the one thing we did do - after eating lunch at the Tomato Head, one of our very favorite restaurants. :)
Doing photos of these three is always amusing. It seems like every time I end up with more individual photos of one out of the three because the other two are just in a goofy mood, which is totally fine, just funny.
This time Little Miss Sunshine was on a roll!
I love her 7 year old self! She is so quirky and funny and kept us laughing the entire time!
I think he will always have my heart! :}
They have the same eyes!
He needed me to take a picture of him being cool. Cuz he is.
Michael and Wendy, this next one is for you....
...thought you would both appreciate that! lol I was talking to one of the other two and glanced up at LMS and this is how I found her. Ha! :)
Hey Wendy, I miss my kiddos!! Isn't about time you and Dinny went out on a date?? ;)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment