Friday, November 25, 2011

happy thanksgiving :)

Did you have a good Thanksgiving?  What did you do?  What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions?  All you lurkers out there...come out of the shadows and leave me a comment!  :)  I would especially enjoy "meeting" those of you who check in from different countries!

Our Thanksgiving was small and a little, uh, boring.  :)  But still good.  I went to see a movie with my brother last night. We saw Hugo...it was...kinda long, a little bit boring, and a little bit weird...but fun to get out and do something.

For the last week and a half I got to fill in for Catrina and play mommy for four kids.  And I know I had more fun than she did.  :-p  Her husband's father in law is in the hospital...and the day they got there, his grandfather was admitted to the same hospital as well!  It was an intense week and a half for them but I was happy to be here so they could go with no little kids and just focus on being there.

I have two photo shoots...well, actually three but I'm saving one for later...to catch up on.  In the meantime, here are two sneak peaks for you.  :)


Oh yes, this is my LMG to a T!  Making history.  Lol  :)


This was a fun session!  And this is just a funny picture from it.  There are cute ones too, I promise.  ;)  I threatened to tell some stories on these kiddos' mom and this is the look I got!  Ha!  :}

Ok, I'm off to do a little shopping...more pics later!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails