Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the catch-up post

Ok seriously!  This is my official finishing up 2011 post!  Lol.  Mostly just pictures...so enjoy.  :)

Lauren danced again at Fantasy of Trees...
So beautiful! :)


Maddox's 2 yr photo shoot...


And Ava spent Christmas with me at my mom's house...
I think three is one of the best ages at christmas time.  :)  Ava totally "got" both Santa and the Christmas story.  (I know different families believe different things concerning Santa.  I grew up knowing the truth all along but that Santa was a fun thing to pretend, even though the true meaning of Christmas was the main focus.)  Anyways, she had fun pulling treats out of her stocking and opening presents.  :)

Ok!  Goodbye 2011 (whew!!) On to 2012!!  

1 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

hey girl - got your comment on my blog and we do have some more sizes in the white short sleeve being loaded tomorrow - so please check back ...

what sweet sweet pictures on your blog ... have a blessed day !!! Gwen

Related Posts with Thumbnails