Why do all these kiddos keep growing up?? :} Five years ago my heart was completely stolen when my Mr. Happy was born. I had the privilege of being with him all day almost every day for his first four and a half years and I loved every minute of being with him and his sisters.
Those of you with older children know the feeling of looking at pictures like these - and those of you in the middle of toddlerhood...well, I promise you that one day you will actually miss that silly little toddler and wonder how he got so stinkin' big!! :)
Mr. Happy, you are such a joy to be around. You really are happy almost all the time. You are so in to pirates right now - and you have made your bedroom the perfect pirate room! Including all the ocean animals you drew and cut out for your walls. You are ALL BOY all the way and love to be rough and wrestle and be crazy sometimes but your main love language is most definitely physical touch. You have always always been a snugglebug and when I get to be with you now you like to stay as close to me as possible. I still miss you and your sisters every single day and I pray for you often - that God will call your heart to Him and will grow up to love and serve Him in everything you do. :)
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, MR. HAPPY!!!
I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment