While I am NOT a professional photographer, I do love photography. :) I have started my own photography blog so that all my photo sessions are in one spot instead of spread throughout this blog. I will still post one picture here and let you know that a new session is up for your viewing pleasure if you wish to see it. :)
So, to check out the new blog and eli's 5 month session, look to the right --------------->
and click on the link to my new photography blog! :) Most of the sessions you have seen before, but I will hopefully be adding more soon. And if you ever want a session yourself, just ask! :)
and click on the link to my new photography blog! :) Most of the sessions you have seen before, but I will hopefully be adding more soon. And if you ever want a session yourself, just ask! :)





1 comments:
I love this!!!!
Post a Comment