Wednesday was my Little Miss Sunshine's 9th birthday! I'm not sure how she is 9 already! Just yesterday she turned 3! :}
Somehow she went from this (kindergarten)...
...to this! (third grade)
I always miss my kids every single day, but somedays it hits me harder than others. My heart was aching to be with my sweet girl on her special day on Wednesday and today all three kiddos were on my mind a lot for some reason. As I was telling God how I was missing them, I saw 12:34 on the clock in my car :) and was reminded that He knew already.
A couple hours later I got home and was about to start on this post when my cell phone rang...and it was my LMS, just wanting to say hi!! :) She was sitting waiting while Mr. Happy got a haircut and decided she wanted to chat while she waited. :) I talked to Mr. Happy too and he told me all about the mystery flavored lollipop he got for being good while getting his hair done. (The mystery flavor was orange he said.) :) LM Giggles is home sick and has been for a couple days, poor girlie.
I still miss them, but I'm so thankful He let me hear their voices today!! :)
LM Sunshine, you are as sweet and cheerful as ever. You are learning so much in school and having a great time. But I'm glad you still miss me and just want to talk sometimes. ;) I pray for you on my way to work in the mornings - that God would whisper how much He loves you to your heart and that He would call you by name to Himself. That He will bless your school day, and help you to be a friend to someone who needs one, because you are so good at being kind. :)
I hope you had a perfect day on Wednesday and I can't wait to check out the metal detector you got! :} ("Kiki, so far I've found $1.53...in my own front yard!")
I love you, beautiful girl!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment