Wednesday, April 4, 2012

keep it up!

Thank you so much to those of you who have already bought a bracelet or donated towards Lauren's trip to MBHOH!  Catrina, Lauren's mom, was the first to donate just to get things going but since she's family she doesn't count towards the special gift for the first person...so Laura S., that would be you!  I will bring your bracelets and gift to church...oh wait...I'll see you Friday so I'll bring them then!  :)

The bracelets are here now so take a look, choose a color, and click on the chip in link over there ------>
and buy one!  :)  I will have another gift for the first person to buy at least one bracelet and also convince a friend to stop by here and purchase one too!  In the note to seller, simply have your friend tell me that you referred them!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Little Man stole your purple one...I found it in his carseat Wednesday night...

skitkat19 said...

lol i was letting Big Brother play with it...i wondered where it ended up! no worries! :}

Related Posts with Thumbnails