...on my adorable "almost niece", Madison. Here is a "cell phone picture dump" of her.
These two crack me up! Shannon sent them to me. She obviously found the swing to be the one exciting thing she had been missing most in her short little life thus far...! Ha!
A few weeks ago I babysat Madison and her older brother while mommy and daddy went to dinner and a movie. Madison sat down to show me her mad piano skillz...
The introduction.
She takes her piano playing quite seriously.
Then she stopped and looked at me as if to say, "Kiki, do you mind?? Quit taking pictures, I'm playing a serious piano piece here!!" :D
Last Friday, I got to meet a few people for a spur of the moment lunch at one of my all time favorite places - Salsaritas!
Madison showed off how she has learned to clap. She's a genius, of course.
Ohmyword is she not just the cutest?!
I love her. :)











0 comments:
Post a Comment