Saturday, February 16, 2013

Insta-catchup

The last week was super busy with Valentine's day fun with the boys I take care of, plus staying at Lauren's house for a few days while her mom was out of town.  Not that I ever have to do much when Lauren is there because she won't let me! lol  But I am there just in case something happens and someone needs me.  Plus I get to play with two more cute boys...  :}

"kiki, i want you to sit right here next to my bottom and play trains with me!"


Hello. This is my belly.  That is all.


Chocolate oatmeal for a pre-Valentine's Day breakfast! 


Little Man thought this was most fabulous! :)


Helping make a treat for mommy and daddy.


Mmm... and yes, of course there was a taste test.  But just a small one, I promise.  :}


Superman LOVED broccoli!!

Couldn't decide which toy to let him play with....



I know this one is fuzzy but oh well.  My littlest Valentine gave me a box of chocolates. :)


Valentine's evening I met Michael and my friend Natalie for dinner at Market Square followed by watching The Princess Bride at the TN Theater.  It was so fun to have something to do that night!  And you could hear people all through the theater quoting the best lines from the movie. Ha! 


I think the cat got annoyed that I had been gone all week....


On Friday I got to meet an old friend for lunch with her super sweet little 3 month old - who just got her  first tooth!!  (Don't you just LOVE her chubby little cheeks and lips?!?!)


After lunch I visited my little bro at his new job at one of my favorite spots! 
Mmmm.....


Aaand that brings me to today...shopping with Leah for some dress clothes for when she starts teaching!  Crazy that the consignment stores are about as expensive as the mall!!  What's up with that?! 


Laura and I are always attempting to keep Leah well fed...Laura text us and told us we should get some ice cream...so I made sure to get Leah a SUPER LARGE frozen yogurt!  haha! :}

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails