Just another catch up on my life in the past week ish... :)
Cake Leah makes "yogurt milk" for her kids sometimes - part yogurt, part milk - so I decided to try it with the boys last week. Little Man thought this was one of the best things he'd ever tasted!
Last Tuesday it was finally warm enough to be outside for a while!! So we played out on the deck and the neighbor's sweet black and white cat came for a visit much to both boys' delight! Little Man is still a bit wobbly in his newly discovered walking skill and had only taken a few steps at a time for me...until this cat came and convinced him to walk half the length of the deck to come see him!! Note to self: cats are handy for a toddler learning to walk! :}
This sideways head-tilt is one of Superman's latest things. I don't know why he does it, but it's pretty cute!
Uhoh. I think I'm going to have a little monkey daredevil on my hands! Lol
Giraffe feet taste gooood! :}
Look! First tooth!!
Been working on a few things to add to my etsy shop! All sales will go towards Lauren's trip to China this summer!
Love having my brother work at SB!! :D
(Added bonus: If he does use my real name, he actually knows how to spell it correctly!)
Another etsy shop addition...as soon as I take better pictures of it anyways.
Tried a new Indian restaurant with the little sis the other night. It was soo delicious and that naan bread?! That's just half a piece of it that Lauren is holding!! Happy sigh... :)
We love reading books! Both boys sat here for a long time and Big Brother "read" out loud to LM. I asked him if he wanted Kiki to read it to them both and he said "No, (Big Brother) will read it!" And I was perfectly happy to let him be the one to read...cuz I love hearing him talk. :}
So I haven't mentioned the adoption of these boys' brothers in a long time! All the paperwork has officially been logged in in the other country - and that is a huge step! Now we are waiting for official approval from their side to adopt both Little Lion and Little Monkey. We have gotten several updated pictures of both boys and oooooh are they sooo precious!! I think after we get official approval is when we are allowed to share their pictures online, and I promise to do that just as soon as I am allowed! We also got some good news about Little Monkey - we weren't sure if he was walking at all...but apparently, not only is he walking, but he is running all over the place, which is awesome!
We are eagerly waiting for each new piece of the adoption puzzle that will lead up to traveling to bring these sweet boys home. Both boys have issues that need medical attention as soon as possible, so if you think of it, pray that God will continue to move crazy tall mountains (and boy has he moved some already!!!) to bring his little ones home sooner than later!!














0 comments:
Post a Comment