This is my bedroom. The blue is a little bit more blue when you're in the room (and it's all painted now). It's the same color as my room at my parents' house. Made choosing the right shade easy! :)
I chose the curtains in my bathroom before choosing the wall color. The white ruffled one is on my bathtub/shower and the colorful one is hiding the washer/dryer closet. And I hid the curtain rod on the colorful one so it looks a little less like I have two showers.
Leah is officially responsible for most of the painting in my bathroom! And this pose is what happens when you ask your rock climbing friend to come help you paint! lol
Ok, this next picture is of the laundry closet. I already knew I wanted to paint this room a shade somewhat close to this (thanks to Pinterest...!) I like it because it gives me some fun color, but I can easily hide it behind the curtain.
Once again Leah came over to help me paint...and ended up painting this whole closet! I put this picture on pinterest and said this is called exploiting our friendship - her painting while I stand there and take a picture! haha!
Paint hands!!
Color!!! Scares some of you out there, doesn't it?? Heehee!
Here it is with the curtain. See....ties it all together. And the bright blue won't be seen unless you open the curtain...and I will pretty much be the only one doing that. :)
Dining room table I found at our church's mission's yard sale. Now to find some chairs. And clean that floor. Although it is currently covered with boxes.
I also might have discovered this adorable red bassinet at the yard sale and couldn't pass it up! Perfect for a photo shoot sometime. As is the number three.
This is the little area outside my front door. It needed a little help.
Do you see what I added?
Since I can't plant anything over this water meter, I added an (easy to move) gnome and frog! I named the gnome Gunther. He just seemed like a Gunther.
Finally! I had some super sweet friends come and help me move! This is little Leah. She was a big help. She said she could help carry boxes since she's now 4 years old. I would have been out of luck if I had moved a week earlier when she was still only three! ;)
Yay!! All the items that have been stashed away in my storage unit for almost two years!
It was supposed to rain that day so I prayed that God would hold it off while we loaded and unloaded everything. And He did! It started to rain just as we were finished!
Now...
...to unpack just a few boxes.... :-p haha!
This is my brand new sliding glass door out to my back patio! I love it! It lets in so much great light. And yes, that back little garden area needs some major work. Eventually...
I have unpacked the living room and thanks to the cool panorama setting on my iphone camera, here is a glimpse of what it looks like! (ignore the mess of boxes in the dining room....) I don't have pictures hanging on the wall yet, but it's getting there.
Now on to the other rooms... :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment