Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm a big kid now!


I had my kids for the past two weekends and we've been working on nighttime potty training. I have potty trained 4 children, but have never done the nighttime training. The first weekend went really well but for this past weekend I thought it would make the whole process more fun to have a chart so the girls could see their progress. Once again I am amazed at how much my kids are growing! It sort of makes me sad when they reach a new milestone in their lives and it is easy to wish they could stay small for forever but I know it is loving them better to help them reach those milestones and learn to be "big kids". It is worth it to see the priceless expressions on their faces when they accomplish something they didn't think they could do - like staying dry all night. They are so proud of themselves and are tickled that I am so excited for them. So good job girlies! Keep it up. I know you can do it! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails