So I checked my friend, Rebekah's blog yesterday and she had been tagged by another friend to answer some questions about herself. I had a sneaky suspicion of what I would find at the bottom...and sure enough, she tagged me to do the same! :) So, here goes...
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was finishing my junior year of highschool and getting very excited about being a senior. I was babysitting pretty much every weekend for various families and sometimes during the week as well. I babysat at church every Wednesday night (different church, Rebekah :) and also sang on the praise team for my highschool youth group.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. take the girls to preschool
2. play with the baby (he's trying on all the girls dress-up clothes and hats at the moment)
3. feed him lunch
4. pick up the girls
5. go for a walk
5 snacks I really enjoy:
1. CHOCOLATE!
2. cheese
3. fresh strawberries
4. crackers and kalamata olive spread (a rare treat!)
5. cherry tomatoes
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Send a bunch to my missionary friends in belize so they can continue building new churches in new villages. I went there after my senior year of highschool and would love to go back again someday.
2. Like Rebekah said, give to my family so they could pay of all debts and never have to work again.
3. Pay the college tuition for a cousin and a friend of mine.
4. Save some, which is the obvious responsible answer. :)
5. Go on a shopping spree. (come on girls, you know you'd do it too!) :}
5 bad habits:
Ew. I don't like this question! :)
1. Impulse buying. ("Oh yeah! I really did need one of those!")
2. Giving in to the munchies at night. ( a downside to living by yourself...)
3. Going to starbucks after church with my best friend. (one of the perks of being single...I can afford to do this sometimes. And I don't intend to stop! Getting to spend time with a friend is worth the cost of a starbucks.)
4. Only playing the piano every once in a while. My girls have an awesome grand piano and I do not play it nearly enough.
5. Buying scrapbook stuff! (or just going to HL and A.C.Moore in general!)
5 places I have lived:
1. Tulsa, Oklahoma where I was born.
2. A little yellow and brick house that we rented for six months or so when we first moved to OR.
3. The house on Newell Ln that I grew up in for 23 years. Driving up that street still feels like going home.
4. Various dorm rooms at Bryan College
5. A very lonely townhouse apartment the year I taught up in Clarksville. The townhouse itself was great. But it was just not home.
5 jobs I have had:
1. babysitter (I could use this one for all 5 spaces...)
2. daycare
3. landscaper/grounds keeper at college one summer (not sure how i ended up doing that...!)
4. teacher for two years, one year in 1st grade and one year in 3rd
5. nanny! :)
I am tagging:
1. Cassie! (the only other friend I know with a blog...thanks, Rebekah, for not tagging her yet! :)




3 comments:
Thanks for filling out the tag! I love to read them too, but I feel bad about tagging other people. I actually didn't even think about Cassie! I was thinking, "who do I know who has a blog?" and I totally forgot about hers:)
Hey,
Let me add a little more to the list.
Let's seeeeeeee, if you were a billiionare you would:
1. Buy the entire "Childrens Place" chain
2. Buy the "Gymboree" chain (just for the cool socks)
3. Hire a full time Spider catcher for your back deck!
HA!! unfortunately, that is almost true. it would all be part of that shopping spree... :} only, i think gymboree would be first...then children's place. and along with the spider catcher, i think i would also hire a bumble bee catcher for your back porch and the playground across the street!! :-p
Post a Comment