One of my favorite things about summer is being outside and being wet! I love being in our swimming pool but I even love the little baby pools we always have around in the summer. Mommy bought us a cool new pool so we had to try it out and yesterday was the perfect "test" day! :) Here are some pics from our first "water day" of the summer. It's sort of tilting because the girls are sitting on the edge and the hose that goes up to the top makes it a little hop heavy...
There are holes in the top of the green canopy that make it look like a big salt and pepper shaker. The water comes through and falls like rain into the pool. It comes down in the very center and I think it looks like in old cartoons when one single raincloud would hang over on character's head! :)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
yay!!!! water!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment