Ok, so Wendy doesn't know I "stole" this picture from her camera while she was upstairs getting ready this morning...but I had to share her fun story! She and Dinny went to the Kentucky Derby a week or so ago and she was sitting just chatting to the guy next to her and didn't think anything of him at all until someone came over and started calling him "your highness"! Finally someone else leaned over and asked if she knew who she was talking to? (Uh, no!) It turned out it was Prince Albert of Monaco!! She said there were no security guys around him and he was just there with a couple other people...and he doesn't look like you think a prince would look...so there was really no way to guess that he was someone important! Of course, after that she had her picture taken with him...and a couple other girls...I don't really know who they were...but it's fun to see all the cool hats! :)
Monday, May 12, 2008
claim to fame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment