My kiddos love their mommy very much! They may not cry when she leaves but they talk about her when she's gone and ask when she's coming home. Even the baby gets excited to see her car coming down the driveway. They know she loves them no matter what...even if she does make them obey and sit in timeout every now and then... :) She makes my job more fun - especially on slow work days when she hangs around the house till 10am or so...! :} I think she is more laid back and has more patience than i do. :-p Although, maybe that's because i'm here all day. Anyways, the girls answered some questions about mommy which, as it turns out, the oldest one also did at preschool, but these have slightly different questions. So enjoy, Mommy! We love you! ;)
Friday, May 9, 2008
happy mother's day! (a couple days early...)
My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... princess!
She is as strong as a ... gorilla.
She can clean the house as fast as a ... cheetah!
Her favorite food is ... spicy foods and spinach.
Her favorite thing to do is ... cut with scissors for a craft.
When mommy was little she used to ... run around and play with her sister.
I think my mommy looks funny when she ... makes a funny face.
But I know she is really mad when she ... puts me in time out!
I wish my mommy would ... plant flowers ... with me every day.
I would not trade my mommy for a ... pony!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, T
My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... princess.
She is as strong as a ... princess!
She can clean the house as fast as ... she can!
Her favorite food is ... chicken and spicy foods.
Her favorite thing to do is ... clean up the dishwasher.
When mommy was little she used to ... swing on the swings.
I think my mommy looks funny when she ... does funny stuff like make a monster mask with her hands!
But I know she is really mad when she ... spanks me!
I wish my mommy would ... eat popsicles and candy ... with me every day!
I would not trade my mommy for a ... new babydoll!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, E
My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... pinkie pie pony.
She is as strong as a ... closed gate.
She can clean the house as fast as ... I can run!
Her favorite food is ... mandarin oranges!!
Her favorite thing to do is ... kiss me again and again!
When mommy was little she used to ... get into everything just like me!
I think my mommy looks funny when she ... screaches just like me!
But I know she is really mad when she ... mad?? at me?? NEVER! o:)
I wish my mommy would ... tickle me ... every day.
I would not trade my mommy for a ... green elephant!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I Love This! I had to spend a couple of minutes wiping tears from my eyes before I showed it to anyone. Thanks soooooo much for my Mother's Day present!
ps---cleaning out the dishwasher is overated :)
you are very welcome! :} and i agree on the dishwasher! i laughed when she said that. oh, and i had them in the room one at a time to answer the questions so one wouldn't just copy the other...and they both said you like spicy foods...did they both make that up or is it true?
Post a Comment