Tuesday, June 17, 2008

happy days

Ok, so I found this ADORABLE little jacket at a favorite consignment store for just a couple dollars and could not pass it up! Since the girls were at preschool on Tuesday, when I originally started this post (internet wouldn't let me upload the pictures for some weird reason), I had the baby to myself...so we borrowed daddy's motorcycle and had some fun with the jacket. :) This is our tribute to Happy Days and "the Fonze", except he doesn't have enough hair do to it just like Fonzie. Oh well! :)


I suppose Fonzie didn't have a cool, black cellphone to carry around with him.... :)


If only I could hear what he was thinking....!


"Cool Dude!" This is how he gives a thumbs-up.


a boy and a harley...









He's watching out for cops as he speeds down the road. :}







Contemplating how sweet life would be - just him and his motorcycle and the wind in his plastered-down hair.






1 comments:

Our family said...

Hillarious! You really could be a child photographer as a side job:) He's too cute and is growing up so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails