Tuesday, August 26, 2008

oops! :}

So Wendy, the Queen of All Things Ebay, found these very cute pj's for the baby on ebay. She saw the picture of them online, got them in the mail, and put them on the baby before she realized something was wrong! It might be too small to notice in this picture, but can you figure out the problem with these pj's??


(My baby loves the see-saw that sits in the playroom! It was supposed to go outside, but never made it out there. It is definitely a favorite toy of all three kids!)




The problem with these is the fact that they are little girl pj's as evidenced by the small bow at the neck of the shirt!! Ha! :) Just by looking at the design of elephants, etc., you would never guess that these were for a girl! The bow will be taken off and no one will ever know...except, of course, those of you who read this blog...! :)


Quick pic of a snuggly moment with his sisters. He is most definitely very well loved!! :)



1 comments:

Our family said...

Hahahaha! I agree, they look like boy pjs! I looked and found the bow before I scrolled down to find the answer. If you hadn't pointed it out, I may have never noticed:) They are really cute. I love e-bay too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails