Thursday, August 7, 2008

snails for lunch

Yesterday, my oldest had her first dentist appointment and then got to go out to lunch with Mommy. That left me with my two younger kiddos for several hours. Lauren was over and decided we should make something fun for lunch. I had seen this idea in a magazine that Wendy gets and so we ate "snail wraps" for lunch. My middle child thought it was hilarious and very tasty! :)

Best snails I've ever eaten...! (Ok, so I've never actually tried escargot...but I'm pretty sure I would like these better anyways!)



She enjoyed having a bit of extra attention! :)


And she poses with Lauren for a quick pic. :) Oh yeah, and the TV really isn't usually on, but after the last post, of course it happens to be on in this picture! :) Every now and then I turn on Home Improvement reruns while I'm fixing lunch.


1 comments:

Our family said...

cute!!! can you please come raise my kids for me?! you are the best nanny EVER!

Related Posts with Thumbnails