Well, this is the most recent development in our house! Last weekend the family went out in their RV for a night and came back and said that the baby had climbed IN his pack'n'play (which doubles as his crib at home...poor third child! lol!) :) . Yesterday, I went in to get him up from his nap and he was, as you can see in the picture, on his way OUT of the crib! Today I put him down for his nap and about five minutes later, realized I could hear him talking way too clearly for being up in his room with the door closed. I went to check, and sure enough! there he was, door open, just standing there chatting! Thankfully, his dad had just put a gate up on his door this week. I put him back down, went downstairs again and about 2 minutes later heard little feet running across the floor. I put him back a second time and so far, he has stayed. So far. He is definitely still awake though. He used to go right to sleep but I think now he is too excited about his new-found trick to bother sleeping! :) Hmm...I think it might be time for the toddler bed!
Friday, August 15, 2008
uhoh! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow!!! How old is he?! He is so cute! How is the potty training going?
Cassie
he is 19 months old now - two weeks older than thunderbolt, right? :) potty training is going sort of slowly, but i'm not stressing over it - we'll get there! :) that is, if my middle child doesn't sneak the bag of potty treats (m&ms) and eat them all again! :-p
Post a Comment