Thursday, August 27, 2009

busy

I have been busy the past couple weeks at my craft table. (It's really my dining table...but when you live alone and also have a huge counter/bar at the kitchen...it turns into a craft table.)


My kids were on vacation last week and came home sick. They've been sick all week. :-p So now I haven't seen them in two whole weeks! Poor kiddos. But thankfully, their mommy stayed home with them all this week. Thankfully, because since I hadn't been around them in a week, it's given me a chance to stay away from their germs so that I don't have to get sick. (Thanks Wendy!!) And thankfully, because I know that while my kids love me a lot, there's just something about having Mom around when you're sick.



So while they are recovering, I have been crafting. On a project. It's gonna be cool. I'm excited about it and can't wait to blog about it.


But it'll have to wait a little while longer. It's not quite ready yet. I'm missing one important piece. Hopefully I'll be able to get it in the next week or so! Until then...you'll just have to wonder... :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was sitting with you at your craft table with Panera's version of a Frappacino and stamping and catching up...and of course something chocolatey:) can't wait to see what you've been up to!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails