Saturday, October 3, 2009

testing...

EEPS!! Look what I just figured out how to do!!!! I am SO excited!! I was on yet another blog I have discovered (do you realize how many awesome, encouraging blogs are out there in blogland??), and was scrolling down through some of this mom's previous posts and she had written one on how to enlarge a picture on blogger!! It was so stinkin' easy - and I NEVER would have figured it out on my own! :)



big...




BIGGER!! :)


You have to have the background setting on a particular one...so I've had to forfeit my cute background for bigger pictures...so bear with me while I figure out this whole color thing.... :) (I think it is possible to make your pictures slightly bigger than they are when you uplaod them on "large" and can keep your background...I just wanted really big pics! :)

Wanna experiment with bigger pictures on your own blog? Here's the link to the blog post I found... have fun! :)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of erin at the top she is adorable and gets cuter every day. (:
can't wait to spend ALL weekend with you!
love you sis!
-LaLa

Related Posts with Thumbnails