Sunday, November 22, 2009

i'm still alive! :)

I have been MIA on here for the past week or so. I was focused on surviving while I was sick. And keeping up with three sick kiddos as well. And trying to do school. Well. Part of the time. Part of the time all I could do was sit on the couch and let them do their school pages and bring them to me to be checked. I think I may have had a mild case of the "regular" flu. Possibly. I'm not sure. All I know is that I am glad to be feeling better again! I still don't quite have all my energy back, but for the most part I feel human once more! :) This is a good thing...!

The Saturday before I decided to get sick however, I got to go celebrate with Catrina, Lauren, and Reegan at Catrina's baby shower for baby Maddox, who should be here anytime! Catrina was loving her lack of baby-belly this time around! :)

The birthmother has had some health complications and has been in the hospital quite a bit in the last couple weeks, but so far baby Maddox is doing just fine. We're just praying he gets here safely at just the right time and everything goes smoothly with the adoption.



Leah made this cake for the shower. SO CUTE! It matched the shower invitations and napkins, etc. Check out the close up:

It was red velvet cake on the inside and was, of course, delicious! I'm always happy when I not only get to admire Leah's cakes in person but get to taste them too! :)

Oh. And that little purple stripey zebra is my absolute favorite! ;)


On another note... A couple posts ago I introduced you to London-Jack, a new online shop that is coming soon (check the count-down clock to the right!). I also mentioned in that post that there might be something you recognize on their site when it opens. Well, they are working hard to get London-Jack ready for the grand opening and have even started their own blog about it. Go check out their blog here - and read the blog post at the very top and see if it sounds like something familiar! :) Too cool!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails