Wednesday, April 7, 2010

aiden downtown

Today I showed Leah and Aiden some of my favorite spots downtown. Our first stop was at the UT Gardens and Leah asked if I would take some pics of Aiden while we were there. This is just a sneak peak at the photos... :)






He's such a cutie!! :}
Thanks for a fun afternoon, Leah! Next time we need to do it with the guys.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Kathryn, you totally rock!!! These pictures are SO cute! Thanks so much for taking them. We had a great time too - can't wait to do it again!

nell anne said...

Kathryn....you are a pro! I'm definitely gonna want some copies of these pics. They're fabulous!!! You captured him

Our family said...

Kathryn--those are GORGEOUS!! And, what a CUTIE!!! Great job.
love you,
rebekah

Our family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails