Saturday, April 3, 2010

april fools!

My kids think April Fools day is great! Last year I did a lot more than this year. This year I had a random cold and had zero energy. But we did do a couple things.


This was the note I found on the kitchen table when I came down in the morning. It was the first april fools that my middle child came up with all by herself.


Very clever. :) Except that it sounded like a heard of elephants was running around upstairs above my head.... ;)


This is what I let my kids have after lunch...

I found this idea here...one of my favorite go-to sites for fun and easy crafts and ideas. My kids thought this was hilarious. It's really just a wrapper you print out and put around a box of Reece's Pieces. :} They couldn't wait to show mommy and daddy when they got home.

This next one was one I had seen on the above site but wasn't planning on doing...until I realized we had just a bit of chocolate left over from making our Oreo balls.
Spilled chocolate in the kitchen...oh no! Oh wait...! :)

April Fools!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Spilled chocolate is a great idea. That's the most tasteful joke I've seen in a long time.
Love Dad

The Fish Family said...

Hey Kathryn, So good to reconnect with you. Yes, I do take advantage of all the couponing on line that you mentioned. I enjoyed reading your blogs and seeing what you've been up to. Your creativity is just oozing and fun to read about. Hope we can keep in touch this way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails