I borrowed this video from Rebekah's blog...she found it on another blog. It's worth watching, but be ready - this guy's story is so neat, but the part you will see next is both sweet and heartbreaking. I challenge you to watch it with an open heart. You will feel for these children, knowing there are ohsomany more just like them. But what will you do after this clip is over? Go back to your busy, regularly scheduled day? Let this move you to an action. What that might look like for you, only God knows. So ask Him. And be ready for whatever He might say.
If you are ever looking for a resourse or way to get involved, just ask. I have plenty to tell you about. :)




1 comments:
Well said! Praying with you for hearts to open to children who need families. God loves these precious ones more than we do.
Love you and your precious heart.
rebekah
Post a Comment