Yes, this post is a little late...I'm having trouble finding time to post more often! Anyways here are the crafts we made for Mother's Day...
LM Sunshine took this picture and the last one for me. I told her to be sure she could see her sister in it. She promised she could. Hmm...guess I forgot to specify her face! Lol!
The girls drew and cut out their own flowers, glued a cotton ball in the middle and we used pipe cleaners for stems. I made the boxes and they decorated them.
This is what Mr. Happy was painting in the first picture - little locket necklaces! They're made out of empty match boxes. I think they turned out so cute! They each picked their color paint...and paper...and decoration for the front. LM Giggles put her buttons so they looked like Mini Mouse...LM Sunshine wanted flowers on hers...and Mr. Happy dug through my button box for a l.o.n.g. time and found all the super cool buttons...then placed them all on the table and studied them to find just the perfect one that he thought mommy would like...it finally came down to three choices: an American flag, a teddy bear, and the one he ended up choosing - the heart. Y




1 comments:
Emmalyn's qupte, "I know those people, they are from Learning Streams." Small world:)
Post a Comment