Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

I asked my kids to finish these statements two years ago. I ran across them recently and thought it would be interesting to ask them to do this again this year. And this time Mr. Happy was big enough to give his own answers too. :)


My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... unicorn.
She is as strong as a ... croc
("That's my short way of saying crocodile, kiki.")
She can clean the house as fast as a ... fast fish.
Her favorite food is ... well, I know she likes spaghetti.
Her favorite thing to do is ... spending time with her family.
When mommy was little she used to ... make flower chains!
I think mommy looks funny when she ... makes funny faces.
But I know she is really mad when she ... makes a mad face!
I wish my mommy would ... go swimming ... with me everyday.
I would not trade my mommy for a ... new mommy!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Little Miss Sunshine


My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... queen!
(this is a step up - last time it was a princess! lol)
She is as strong as a ... buffalo!
She can clean the house as fast as a ... princess.
(princesses clean their house?)
Her favorite food is ... everything!
Her favorite thing to do is ... cook.
When mommy was little she used to ... play with dolls - but not the ones with teeth!
I think my mommy looks funny when she... acts like a frog.
But I know she is really mad when ... I kick her in bed!
("Cuz sometimes I sleep in her bed with her and it bothers her when I kick her and I'm asleep!")
I wish my mommy would ... play with playdough ... with me everyday.
I would not trade my mommy for ... three boxes of coke-a-cola that are all mine!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Little Miss Giggles


I should have taken pictures while interviewing Mr. Happy. He thought very carefully about his answers.


My Special Mommy
My mommy is the most wonderful mommy in the world.
She is as beautiful as a ... flower.
She is as strong as a ... rock.
She can clean the house as fast as a ... bull. Bulls can be fast!
Her favorite food is ... coffee!
(Ok, this answer was impressive. The girls just sort of guessed on this one. This one is pretty true - mommy has coffee every morning before going to work!)
Her favorite thing to do is ... to eat.
When my mommy was little she used to ... play with Buzz Lightyear. I like to play with Buzz Lightyear.
I think my mommy look's funny when she's...crazy!
But I know she is really mad when ... I do something bad.
I wish my mommy would ... hug ... me everyday.
(no problem there!) :)
I would not trade my mommy for a ... doll!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Mr. Happy



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails