Wednesday, October 20, 2010

first anniversary...

...of my 29th birthday. :) That's what I've been calling it. That 3 with a 0 following it is just intimidating for some reason. However, after the past couple weeks...I'm more ok with turning that number...I get to turn that number. My heavenly Father has blessed with 30 years and I am thankful. :)

This is me. Turning 30. This is probably the only time you will ever find a post with all the pictures only of me in it!! As much as I prefer to be behind the camera, I figured this was a big enough bday to at least have one picture of myself. I guess. That, and I really just wanted to play around with taking pictures outside in the dark...ok, that was mainly it. :} They need work. But it was fun to experiment.



There was a tiny bit of wind...thus the flames are all leaning over and look sort of cut off. Interesting.


11:32pm cst.

I am 30.



Alright, new decade...bring it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!!!!!
We Love You!!

Jessica said...

Happy birthday to you! :)

Leah said...

Those are beautiful picture of you! Way to embrace the new decade!

Related Posts with Thumbnails