Saturday, February 26, 2011

baby s

Like I said...more pics coming soon! Like right now! :) While I was in NJ for a friend's/might-as-well-be-my-cousin's wedding, I got to see another good friend/might-as-well-be-my-sister and her family. (I have a lot of might-as-well-be-my-family family... :) I love that.) She has a 7 week old (another one of my almost-nephews...) who I had only seen pictures of...so of course I got my hands on him as fast as I could...and held on to him for as long as I could! He is soo scrumptious!! and squishy!! :} I stole him twice for a couple mini photo shoots.

This first set on the gold couch is not quite as good because the lighting was dim for a romantic setting at the reception place...but he's still just as cute! :)






The next day I stole him again while the family packed to go home. I got a few shots up in my hotel room where the lighting was much better with the sheer curtain over the window! And this time he was awake.



Sadly, this one is a little blurry since I had to hurry to catch the shot before he lost this pose...but I still like it. :)





I'm so glad I got to see him in person...and I hope it won't be too long before I see him (and the rest of his family!) again!! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby ever! Except maybe his 3 siblings. :) These pictures are awesome!

Laura said...

These pictures are so good (as always). He is so cute-I love his eyes!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!!
Cassie

Related Posts with Thumbnails