My kids and I decided it would be fun to have a little Valentine's Day party. Sadly, Shannon had to work that day so we missed having her and Jonathan over, but Leah and Laura came with their cuties and we just had a laid back, wonderful morning together!

Of course, no party is complete without a Leah cake. My girls were so excited to have a "real" Leah cake - all fancy and beautiful...and delicious! :) And with all the sugar flooding the house this day, I made sure all other snacks were healthy ones! Thankfully my kids love healthy stuff and ate about half the baby carrots! lol

This is Aiden. He's getting so big! I love this last picture above...Leah had my camera at this point and he is looking at her like "Oh brother, mom! Quit taking my picture already!"
Leah...I couldn't resist this next one...
Tee hee!!!
"Baby Leah" as we call her when Cake Leah is around :) looves to be read to by Little Miss Sunshine.

Sharing some V-day love. :} She gave Aiden a kiss...then he tried to hug her back...as she quickly hopped down from the chair. :}
Leah left to take her two kiddos home for naps and Laura and Baby Leah stayed for a little while longer and went to our playground across the street. Mr. Happy is instructing her in the proper ways of swinging a "big kid". :)
My little buddy. :) You can ask him what color a "hunk" is and he will say "green!" because he thinks it's the same as a hulk...like the green hulk!

After Laura and Leah left, we hung out at the playground for the rest of the afternoon. It felt soo good to be out in the warm sunshine breathing the fresh air!! After a while, our new little friend, Lulu, and her mom came to play...and our favorite dog, Smiley, even came to see us! A great end to a great Valentine's Day! :)





4 comments:
Oh my goodness, you need to post these pics on Facebook so I can comment on every single one of them individually! They're all so stinking cute! Even my little nose-picker....ha! Seriously, it was such a fun day. Lets come up with more reasons to party!
Wow Kathryn! So cute! I love all the little expressions you capture! We can think of many more reasons to party!
SUCH cute pictures!!! Someday I am coming there to try one of Leah's cakes. I am wishing I had some right now--so pretty!
I loved these pictures--so colorful! The kids are darling. They look like they are having a wonderful time. The cake Leah made is impressive--just gorgeous.
Post a Comment