Had to get these edited and up tonight because I have another photo shoot tomorrow evening! :) Just pray the rain will hold off until afterwards!!
Here are *some* of the rest of Leah's 2 yr birthday pics. I had come here to explore with Michael a few months back and couldn't wait to come in the spring when everything was green and flowering! It was definitely beautiful!


She loooves "circle flowers" and oh boy! were there plenty of them here!! She "shake! shake! shakes!" them instead of blowing them. Very effective! :)


She loved these red chairs! And mommy and Kiki were happy to beat the belly dancer over to them who was also there having her pictures taken. Ha!




Ooh, how I wish I had a video of this! :) She was holding this little chick toy and singing to it: "Rooock a bye chiiiiick....."
Soo. Sweet!!


Pausing to hug the tree during our peek-a-boo session... :)

And then Aiden came for a few minutes!!

They are so funny together! Aiden was peeking through the V in this tree and Leah wasn't quite sure of the point of this...although she did try it too. :)


And of course, I couldn't not take a pic of this little cutie! Can you just barely see her new accessory?? Here...you can see it in the one below...
Some day these are going to be engagement pictures.
If these two can overlook the fact that little Leah would have the same name as her mother-in-law.... Teehee! :)







5 comments:
So cute! Great pictures, Kathryn! Jennifer was excited about your commenting on her post last night. She said, "Oh no, now I have to finish my craft with the plastic eggs!"
Oh my CUTENESS!!!! NICE job on these photos! They are wonderful!!! When you come to town next, PLEASE can I hire you for a photoshoot for my kiddos?!?!
Oh my...these are adorable as always-you are a great photographer! Where is the location?
Why didn't you get a picture of the belly dancer????
Jessica ~ lol! yes, i expect to see that craft on her blog soon! ;)
rebekah ~ of course i would do pics of your kids! but your sister could do them too... although oh my heavens i want to do some after isaac comes home!!! :)
mel - this was at the botanical gardens...close to m's house. i had actually thought about doing pics of your girls and lauren there but we ran out of time that saturday y'all were here. maybe in october... :) and LOL!! oh man...that belly dancer...she was a little too....not clothed... for me to take a picture! lol
adorable!!!
Post a Comment