My friend, Jing is from China and a couple years ago, married her husband and moved to a new country all in the same big leap. She speaks excellent English, although she doesn't think she does. :) She make the absolute best Chinese dumplings EVER! I think they are most definitely one of my all time favorite foods. Yum. She is quiet and sweet and so very kind. My kids think she is just awesome. :)
And she and her husband just had their first baby on Saturday! He wasn't due for another month but apparently was in a rush to get here. :) Leah and I took her a few essentials (since she hasn't even gotten to have a baby shower yet! It was supposed to be this coming weekend!) at the hospital Saturday evening. They came home yesterday and then Ye left to drive down to Atlanta to pick up her parents who are coming for a visit to see their grandbaby. I had the oh-so-rough job of hanging out with Jing and baby for the afternoon/evening while Ye was gone...so of course both days...I took pictures. :)
Tiniest baby I have ever held!!
(Ok, so the foot picture was actually taken by Leah on my camera and edited by me. I was too busy snuggling him at the moment...!) :)
Ready to see his coming-home outfit???
Eeps!!! So cute!! :)
I tried to take a few more later in the day yesterday, but this is the only full-length basket pic that turned out semi ok (and it's not the best), because...
...Benjamin was HIGHLY insulted. :} I told him eventually he will just get used to it. He'll see me a lot...and the majority of the time I very well may have a camera in front of my face! :)
(Oh, and can I just say that he has the CUTEST cry ever?! Oh my goodness. He has this little hoarse voice that just melts you!)
I did manage to get one or two pretty good close ups though. :)
(Rebekah...I thought about you a lot while I was taking these pictures...)
Congratulations, Jing and Ye! We all knew you would make great parents...and you already are proving us right! Enjoy your sweet boy - and having your parents here for a while! :)
(Rebekah...I thought about you a lot while I was taking these pictures...)
Congratulations, Jing and Ye! We all knew you would make great parents...and you already are proving us right! Enjoy your sweet boy - and having your parents here for a while! :)














2 comments:
Oh, my! What an angel:) I kept tearing up looking at that precious, beautiful face. Can you give me a lesson on making dumplings?! Yum. Love you and love your photos:)
Beautiful!!!!
Cassie
Post a Comment