Monday, September 5, 2011

madison nicole

 Madison is Shannon's baby girl.  She decided to arrive ONE DAY after I left for camp in July which meant that I didn't get to see her in person until two weeks later!  Little stinker!  lol  :)  But really it was a good thing that I had her to look forward to since I was dreading the few weeks after camp and saying goodbye to my kids.  I might not have come home if she hadn't been waiting for me!  :}

It took a little while with all my moving, etc. to get over for an actual new born photo shoot but here are  a few for you.  The first three were taken a week or two before the rest.


Don't mess with Madison.  :)






 



Being a baby model is hard work. She was ready to be snuggled.  Oh, and this little pink dress is a dress Shannon wore when she was a baby! :)






2 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures and beautiful baby! Super cute big brother too!

Jessica said...

What a beautiful baby! And big brother and mommy too! So glad I got to see them all the last two weeks in a row! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails